My car has been involved in an accident with a Hertz vehicle.
What should I do?
1. Please always contact the police for an accident report.
2. Your customer should not communicate in reference to liability.
3. Retrieve all details from 3rd party driver and witnesses.
4. Fill in the accident report.
5. Contact the Hertz location.
|Do you have to call the police in the instance of an accident?|
Yes, always call the police in the instance of an accident.
|Where can your customer find contact for the Hertz road side assist?|
All contact details can be found in the dashboard.
|Which data should your customer collect when he was in an accident?|
Name and Addresses of all participants, witnesses and all information provided on the damage report.